Quality Temptations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Temptations

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The trees are so beautiful...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melody Rouge
Admin
Admin
Melody Rouge

Female
Number of posts : 132
Mood : Flirty
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Melody Rouge
Social: Dating
Health:
The trees are so beautiful... Left_bar_bleue100/100The trees are so beautiful... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The trees are so beautiful... Empty
PostSubject: The trees are so beautiful...   The trees are so beautiful... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:52 am

"Ah but we may as well, try and catch the wind..." Melody whisper sang to the leaves above her head, and they shook with the breeze in response. Melody lay her head against the rough bark of the tree, closing her eyes in thought. "When sundown hails the sky, I wanna hide awhile, behind your smile...." melody sang, twirling a brilliant golden leaf in her hand as she watched the sunset in Godric's Hollow on a breezy autumn twilight.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Admin
Admin
Charles Monroe

Male
Number of posts : 83
Mood : Entertained ;)
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Character sheet
Name: Charles Monroe
Health:
The trees are so beautiful... Left_bar_bleue100/100The trees are so beautiful... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The trees are so beautiful...   The trees are so beautiful... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:57 pm

Charles walked slowly through Godric's Hollow. He had managed to slip out of school again, and made it to his birthplace. He saw piles of leaves lining the road and a ravenous blue sky, than he saw her. "Hey" He called.
Back to top Go down
Melody Rouge
Admin
Admin
Melody Rouge

Female
Number of posts : 132
Mood : Flirty
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Melody Rouge
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The trees are so beautiful...   The trees are so beautiful... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:16 am

Melody heard a voice, but she was so deeply immersed with her own thoughts she missed it. She did that far too much, it was one of the qualities she hated about herself. She twirled the leaf in her hand, thinking of a different song. "And i don't want the world to see me, because i don't think that they'd understand..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trees are so beautiful...   The trees are so beautiful... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The trees are so beautiful...
Page 1 of 1