Quality Temptations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Temptations

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drinking everything away....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Name: Roxannia Kaevan
Social: Single
Health:
Drinking everything away.... Left_bar_bleue100/100Drinking everything away.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Drinking everything away.... Empty
PostSubject: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:56 am

Roxie stumbled into the Three Broomsticks, out of the bitter night wind. She walked herself to the bar, flopped down, and groaned. "Vodka please, Madame Rosmerta," she droned, resting her head on her folded arms and ignoring the pain that spiked from that.

"Roxie dear, are you quite alright?" Rosmerta asked, concerned.

After a couple repeated reassurances, Rosmerta left and Roxie was left in peace. She signed, looking around for something to distract her from her looming worries.
Back to top Go down
Tavaine Arnyth
Tavaine Arnyth

Female
Number of posts : 78
Mood : Stealthy
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Character sheet
Name: Kitsune Tavaine
Health:
Drinking everything away.... Left_bar_bleue100/100Drinking everything away.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:06 am

Tavaine strolled into the Three Broomsticks, her arms full of papers, planning to grade assignments over a nice warm Butterbeer. She was shocked to find Roxie at the bar, drinking vodka, no less!
"Miss Kaevan? Are you all right, dear?" she asked concernedly.
Back to top Go down
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:17 am

"Professor Arnyth!" Roxie exclaimed, straightening up and tugging her sleeves down. "It's... er... quite a surprise to see you here so late..." she added, struggling for calmness.

Madame Rosmerta chose that second to approach the counter and pass over a glass of Scotch. "Sorry, dear, it seems we're out of vodka, but I remember you like scotch just as much. It'll fix you up right too," she said, smiling warmly. Roxie fought to keep down the blush rising to her cheeks.

"It's... erm... not what it looks like, Professor."
Back to top Go down
Tavaine Arnyth
Tavaine Arnyth

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:19 am

Vaine decided that now was not the right time to lecture Roxie about underage drinking. She noticed huge bags under Roxie's eyes, and that she seemed pale.
"Roxie, is there something wrong? You look unbelieveably tired," she eyed her favorite student with concern.
Back to top Go down
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:30 am

Roxie took a grateful sip of scotch. "It's nothing, I've just been worked a little past my capability," she said, ruefully. She licked her teeth, wishing more than anything The Three Broomsticks sold glasses of blood; she was unbearably thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Tavaine Arnyth
Tavaine Arnyth

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:32 am

"Yes, I'm sure it's nothing, just about as sure as I am that Gilderoy Lockhart will become Minister of Magic! Roxie, you're never usually this tired... or drinking your troubles off."
Back to top Go down
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:36 am

Roxie laughed, taking another sip. "Lockhart was hilarious. I think he absolutely loathed me. Aren't you going to get something, Professor? You look a little overwhelmed yourself," she said, eying the papers.
Back to top Go down
Tavaine Arnyth
Tavaine Arnyth

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:47 am

Just then Madame Rosmerta stopped by to fill Roxie's glass, and spotting Vaine, asked, "The usual?"
"Yes, a small gillywater with a shot of lemon," Tavaine said. Turning back to Roxie, she said, "Thanks to Fred and George, those wonderful Gryffindors, I don't know if you remember them, I now have a spell that can grade papers for me. Of course, I have to check them over afterwards, there's no telling what those boys will give me. But why do you seem so... overworked, for lack of a better word?"
Back to top Go down
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:53 am

Giggling, Roxie replied, "Of course I remember Fred and George! Couldn't ask for better cheerer-uppers, or better people at that. Send me packages every week, which they should, considering all I've contributed." She chugged the rest of her scotch, mmm-ing as her body relaxed itself. Motioning to Rosmerta for more, she added, grinning, "No doubt they gave you Instant Swamp instead though."
Back to top Go down
Tavaine Arnyth
Tavaine Arnyth

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:55 am

"Wouldn't be the first time," Tavaine chuckled, remembering. "But Fred and George is not the topic of this conversation. The topic of this conversation is, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:58 am

Swiveling around the ice in her scotch, Roxie said bitterly, "The war. What else is ever wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Tavaine Arnyth
Tavaine Arnyth

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:02 am

"Roxie, why on earth are you fighting in the war? You're sixteen!" Vaine was distinctly ruffled.
Back to top Go down
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:09 am

"Oh yes, because everyone underage is just sitting at home enjoying their pumpkin juice at the moment," Roxie replied sarcastically. "Gawd I've had too much to drink," she murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tavaine Arnyth
Tavaine Arnyth

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:13 am

Just then Vaine noticed a hint of black on Roxie's left arm, which was protruding from the semi-rolled-up sleeve of her robes. "Roxie, what's on your arm?" Vaine asked suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:28 am

"My robe?" Roxie said, hastily applying a silent blending spell to her mark.
Back to top Go down
Tavaine Arnyth
Tavaine Arnyth

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:33 am

"No, the flash of black on your left arm. I'm not stupid, Roxie, I know the Dark Mark when I see it. I promise I won't tell a soul."
Back to top Go down
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:36 am

Roxie signed, too numb to object. "Order of the Pheonix, then?"
Back to top Go down
Tavaine Arnyth
Tavaine Arnyth

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:42 am

"No, merely a Hogwarts professor who wishes all the enmity would just stop," Tavaine scowled. If I join the Order, Roxie might have to kill me. But if I join the Death Eaters, then I'll have to work for the Dark Lord, she thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:36 pm

"Well, before you start judging, I feel the same way," Roxie said, grimacing. Another drink, and then she murmured to herself, "God, what am I doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lauryn Hadlund
Admin
Admin
Lauryn Hadlund

Female
Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Name: Lauryn Elizabeth Hadlund
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Lauryn walked into the bar, an unfathomable expression on her face. She was beginning to show the start of a baby bump, and she walked over and sat down next to Vaine and Roxie, ordering a butterbeer. "Hello," she said. She saw the troubled looks on their faces and could immediately sense that something was wrong. "Hey, what's wrong?" She said, her own mouth pulling into a frown.
Back to top Go down
Tavaine Arnyth
Tavaine Arnyth

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:30 am

"Roxie's going through some hard times," Tavaine said hastily, not meeting Lauryn's eyes. "And she's drinking scotch. Underage drinking..." she murmured disprovingly.
Back to top Go down
Lauryn Hadlund
Admin
Admin
Lauryn Hadlund

Female
Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Name: Lauryn Elizabeth Hadlund
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:31 pm

Lauryn wrapped her hands around her swollen belly and looked at them. "You can tell me if there's something wrong," she said, her eyes concerned.
Back to top Go down
Tavaine Arnyth
Tavaine Arnyth

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:34 pm

"I'm leaving the option of explaining to Roxie," Vaine said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking everything away....   Drinking everything away.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking everything away....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quality Temptations :: Wizarding World :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: