Quality Temptations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Temptations

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Browsing the Shelves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melody Rouge
Admin
Admin
Melody Rouge

Female
Number of posts : 132
Mood : Flirty
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Melody Rouge
Social: Dating
Health:
Browsing the Shelves Left_bar_bleue100/100Browsing the Shelves Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Browsing the Shelves Empty
PostSubject: Browsing the Shelves   Browsing the Shelves Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:08 am

Melody walked in the Store, the lovely smell of old and new novels, paper and ink, dust and air, greeted her like always. She loved the little ding of the bell when she walked in, the bit more of a hush than the busy streets outside. She had her Nimbus 2001 in her hand, her purchases from eariler in the day hanging off the handle. She was browsing the shelves for the new releases, seeing if any looked good enough to put on her shelf in her office. She fished in her bag, looking for her glasses so she could look closely and inspect the titles. They were nowhere to be found. Melody serched harder, cursing under her breath. She had them at the Cafe, and she could have sworn she stuck them in her bag...
Back to top Go down
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Name: Roxannia Kaevan
Social: Single
Health:
Browsing the Shelves Left_bar_bleue100/100Browsing the Shelves Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing the Shelves   Browsing the Shelves Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Roxie was cursing under her breath as well. She'd spent the last half hour looking for that book. They said it would be here! She was about to pull up the left sleeve of her robe when she saw Melody around the corner, rummaging rather frantically in her bag.
"Miss Rouge?" she questioned, walking toward her.
Back to top Go down
Melody Rouge
Admin
Admin
Melody Rouge

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing the Shelves   Browsing the Shelves Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:42 am

"Roxie?" Melody questioned, putting her bag back over her shoulder. "What are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing the Shelves   Browsing the Shelves Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:41 am

"Oh, a book a friend's making me read," Roxie lied smoothly. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Melody Rouge
Admin
Admin
Melody Rouge

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing the Shelves   Browsing the Shelves Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:27 am

"Honestly? My glasses." Melody said. "I think I left them at the Cafe...." Melody sighed. "Honestly? I'm in the mood for chocolate. Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing the Shelves   Browsing the Shelves Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:39 am

Roxie smiled; "Chocolate sounds excellent. Back to the Cafe then?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Melody Rouge
Admin
Admin
Melody Rouge

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing the Shelves   Browsing the Shelves Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:33 am

"Great." Melody said, leaving the store. "So, cake or bar?" she asked, heading in the right direction, her eyes scanning the streets for her turquoise half moon reading glasses.
Back to top Go down
Roxannia Kaevan
Roxannia Kaevan

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing the Shelves   Browsing the Shelves Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 pm

[this is a Cafe at Flourish and Blotts, oui?]

"I'm actually going to go for a cookie, I think; haven't had one in a long while..." Roxie said, heading over to the counter. "Oh, hey, are these yours?" She held up a pair of thick, turquoise glasses folded neatly next to the cash register.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browsing the Shelves   Browsing the Shelves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Browsing the Shelves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quality Temptations :: Wizarding World :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish & Blotts-
Jump to: